ELICOS and AMES
Over many years the Historic Houses Trust has been working with professional ESL teaching agencies to develop its ESL services. Each of our properties has its own story to tell within a unique environment. What these places share in common is the ability to provide:
- Authentic interaction outside the classroom.
- Aspects of NSW and Australian social and political history.
- Aspects of our cultural heritage, past and present
- A professional staff of guides who are experienced communicators in Australian English.
- Opportunities for students to apply language in a number of ways.
- Thoughtful responses to the needs of learners whether they be students of ELICOS, TAFE, school or AMES.
Currently, resource kits are available free of charge with a booking to:
- Hyde Park Barracks
- Government House
- Elizabeth Bay House